Hello everyone, tonight was another great episode of Positive Inspirations Radio Show, despite my voice being a little out of tune. Lol... I had a really great time talking to my listeners tonight, I am really encouraged by the great feedback and comments that we get and we hope to always encourage our listeners to be the best people that they know how to be!
Tonight's topic is entitled: "The true value of happiness is linked to kindness". We all know how great it feels when someone extends kindness to us, or we give it in return.By being kind to someone else it makes you a selfless and unselfish person. Kindness is something people have to practice at in order to be really great at it!
There are so many different ways to exhibit kindness, there are Random Acts of Kindness, as well as doing something out of the ordinary to help someone else. These always improve the way you feel about yourself as well as others.
Listen to the podcast here on BlogTalkRadio: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/positive-inspirations-radio-show/2013/09/08/positive-inspirations-radio-show
This week is also important because it is Mental Health Awareness Week, and I know that we all want to know how we can spread the word about how to help others facing these life challenges.
1. The first step is to test your knowledge about Mental Health and Awareness by visiting: http://www.nami.org/- National Alliance on Mental Illness.
2. Learn how you can become involved with the organization.
3. Sign up to volunteer and participate in important events in your town.
4. Donate $$ for the cause.
5. Follow @NamiCommunicate on Twitter.
6. You are not alone See more stories at nami.org/notalone..